Monday, February 1, 2010

In the beginning...

...God created the Heavens and the Earth.

Let us hope that there will be less blatant plagiarism in the future.

To be clear:

1. I am not Japanese. Neither am i yet in Japan, yet this will change soon.

2. This is very definitely a semi-professional blog. This means i get to speak any which way i want over here.

3. I do not work on behalf of any government, corporation or NGO. My ideas are my own. I am also very new to this, so my ideas may be also be wrong. Caveat emptor.

4. I am not a climate scientist. I do not deal in equations, but in the way people peddle these equations to each other - always keeping my fingers crossed for the greater good. One Planet to house them all sorta stuff.

5. I know a small smattering of things about climate politics and an even smaller smattering about Japanese politics. But you know how it is: have laptop, will blog. This means that i am armed and dangerous. Especially to myself.

6. Which brings us to the last point: You don't really need to know yet who i am - not yet, in any case. This will in all likelihood change. But the gaijin reading the Earth Negotiations Bulletin while wolfing down gyouzas in some Tokyo hole-in-the-wall near you is probably me.

Now: Let's see if there will be light, and if it will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment